Accommodations must be arranged by participants on their own. Below is merely a partial list of area hotels frequently used by attendees of various conferences held at Kobe International Conference Center, the venue for TT2019. Please explore the details of these nearby hotels, their features and prices, through their Home Pages, and feel free to use their WEB sites or third party booking engines to reserve your accommodations.
Please keep in mind that room rates are generally set in per person bases, but not per room in Japan. For example, when you are sharing a room with someone, keep it in mind that the actual total room rate could be a double the price displayed in the initial listing page.
Many of the hotels in the city provide accommodation packages with breakfast included in room rates. TT2019 Meeting will not provide breakfast. Please confirm your reservation as to inclusion of breakfast or not.
Due to booming tourism in spring, hotel availability at the time of the TT2019 Meeting is likely to become extremely low in the entire region of Kobe City. Delegates are strongly advised to book and secure rooms early.
For your convenience, JTB Corp. Western Japan MICE Branch, our contracted conference secretariat, provides its accommodation booking through the TT2019 Registration/Abstract Submission Site. For those who have already registered for TT2019, use your login ID and password to book your room.
NOTE: Listing of the hotels below does not, by any means, imply that TT2019 or ISTT endorses these hotels, but is solely for your information and convenience.
- Kobe Portopia Hotel
* Connected to the TT2019 venue with a walkway bridge.
- Hotel Pearl City Kobe
* Within the Port Island; within 5-minute walk to/from the TT2019 venue.
- Ariston Hotel Kobe
* Just across the street from the TT2019 venue.
- Hotel Sunroute Sopra Kobe
* An affordable hotel in the central Kobe area; a 10-minute train ride to/from the TT2019 venue.
- Sannomiya Tokyu REI Hotel
* A hotel adjacent to JR Sannomiya Station in the central Kobe; a 12-minute train ride to/from the TT2019 venue.
- ANA Crown Plaza Hotel Kobe
* An airline brand hotel adjacent to JR Shin-Kobe Station (for Shinkansen Bullet Trains) on the foot of the Rokko Mountain Range along the northern rim of the city center; 5- plus 12-minute train rides to/from the TT2019 venue.